Cheap Delta Flights to Vegas
Delta Air Lines offers a comfortable and enjoyable flight experience to Las Vegas with its spacious cabins and comfortable seats. Delta understands the importance of comfort for travelers and offers signature products and experiences that ensure passengers arrive feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Passengers can enjoy Delta’s in-flight entertainment and Wi-Fi connectivity throughout their journey. With excellent customer service, passengers feel valued and supported throughout their trip. Whether traveling for business or leisure, Delta Airlines guarantees a relaxing and comfortable flight experience to Las Vegas.
Our trusted travel partners provide us with the best savings on Delta flights to Vegas from Seattle/Tacoma. Book today!
Why Travelers Choose Us
Free to use
No hidden charges or fees
Lowest prices online
Best price guarantee
Safe & Secure
Your security is our priority
Bundle & Save
Save when you bundle flight + hotel
Delta Drop-off location in Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
At Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), the Delta drop-off location is situated at the terminal’s upper roadway for departures. Just spot the delta sign and you’ll see the area. Make sure to check your ticket for terminal details to avoid any confusion. You can also use the button below to get exact directions to the drop-off area.
Traveling to Las Vegas
Our website can help you find budget flight deals for your Las Vegas trip. With numerous airlines and booking platforms available, finding the right flight at the best price can be overwhelming. However, our expert tips and insider knowledge can assist you in jetting off to Sin City in no time.
Las Vegas is a lively city with top-notch casinos, entertainment, and luxurious hotels and spas, making it one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in the United States. You can easily find a convenient and affordable flight to Las Vegas due to the availability of many flights.
Flexibility with travel dates and times is crucial when looking for affordable flights to Las Vegas. Prices vary significantly depending on the day of the week and the time of year. Therefore, researching and comparing prices across multiple airlines and booking platforms is necessary.
Booking your ticket in advance is another way to save money on flights to Las Vegas, as airlines usually offer discounts for flights booked several months ahead. If you know your travel dates, be sure to book early and benefit from these discounts.
Here at FlightstoVegas.com, we’ll provide you with the best prices from multiple sources. All-in-one, the cheapest flights to Vegas. Book today!
FAQ’s About Delta
What are Delta Air Lines’ check-in policies?
Online Check-in: Check in online up to 24 hours before departure. Click on the “Check In” option in the page header or navigate to the “My Trips” section. If you are not already logged in, enter your confirmation number, SkyMiles number, or credit card number to access your itinerary. Once you have accessed your itinerary, you can choose to print your boarding pass or get an eBoarding Pass on your mobile device.
Mobile Check-in: Use the Fly Delta app or website and check in as a guest or log in/register for a SkyMiles account. After that, simply add your trip confirmation number to access your itinerary. With the app, you will automatically be checked in 24 hours before your flight, and you can view your boarding pass, baggage tracker and other helpful information in Today Mode.
Self-service Kiosk: Enter your SkyMiles, confirmation or eTicket number, to check in. You may also print your boarding pass, add any checked bags, make a change to your seat, complete a service request or add your frequent flyer number to your profile.
Baggage Check-in: Speak to a customer service representative at any of the Delta Air Lines check-in desks.
Airport Curbside: Delta curbside desks are located at passenger drop-off at most U.S. airports. If you’re bringing oversized baggage, you may have to bring it inside to an oversized baggage area. There is no fee for using curbside check-in at the airport.
What is Delta Air Lines’ baggage policy?
• 1 carry-on bag and 1 personal item free of charge is allowed free of charge
• Carry on luggage may not exceed 22” x 14” x 9” (56 cm x 35 cm x 23 cm) including wheels and handles
• Combined length + width + height of baggage must not exceed 45 linear inches (114 cm)
• No maximum weight applies to carry-on baggage, except in the following locations:
Singapore, Singapore – Changi International Airport (SIN) carry-on should not exceed 15 lbs. (7 kg)
• Beijing, China – Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) requires that domestic hand carry bags should not exceed 10 kg. Individual carrier rules apply for international flights.
• Shanghai, China – Pudong International Airport (PVG) carry-on should not exceed 22lbs. (10 kg)
Checked luggage: The checked baggage allowance depends on the fare class, route, and destination.
Max weight allowance:
Basic Economy, Main, and Delta Comfort: 23kg (50lb)
Premium Select and Delta One: 32kg (70lb)
Max size allowance: Linear dimensions of 157cm (62”)
Premium Select and Delta One can bring 2 pieces of checked baggage for free (regardless of route).
Standard bag pricing for Economy Class is as follows:
• First bag: $30
• Second bag: $40
• Third bag: $150
• Bags 4 to 10: $200
First bag: Free for most routes
Second bag: From $40 to $100 depending on your destination. Visit their website.
Additional Baggage Fees:
• If you exceed Delta’s size and weight restrictions or if you have additional bags, fees can range from $100 to $200 per bag, depending on your destination and flight.
• If you have oversized or overweight baggage, additional fees may apply.
View more info on their website.
What are Delta’s cancellation policies?
No change-fee: For flights originating from the United States, Canada, Europe, Africa and the Caribbean (excluding Basic Economy tickets)
For flights originating outside the countries mentioned above, change and cancel fees may apply. Find more information on Delta’s website.
What if I miss my flight?
Kindly make any cancellations or modifications to your flight by updating your information in the My Trips or Fly Delta app prior to your scheduled departure. Customers who do not show up for a flight without informing Delta Air Lines and canceling or altering your booking will lose the value of your ticket. Delta Air Lines will also cancel any remaining flights in the itinerary.
All Basic Economy tickets are non-changeable.
Does Delta Air Lines offer accessibility assistance?
Delta Airlines provides mobility and wheelchair assistance services for passengers who require the use of wheelchairs or other mobility devices. Passengers needing such assistance will be accompanied by an attendant through the security checkpoint. If you or a traveling companion have a medical condition, disability, or require additional assistance during the security screening process, please contact Delta’s TSA Cares helpline at 855-787-2227 before your trip.
Customers with fused or immobile legs, those accompanied by a service animal, or those requiring the use of an aisle chair may be seated in the front of the plane. For further information on boarding with an aisle chair, please see Delta’s Wheelchair Services page.
To request accessibility assistance from Delta Airlines, customers can fill out an Accessibility Service Request form online through My Trips after booking their flight, or call Delta’s accessibility assistance line at 404-209-3434 (dial 711 to access the FCC’s Telecommunications Relay Service). This service is available 24/7.
What is Delta Air Lines’ pet policy?
Pets are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please contact Delta Reservations in advance to arrange bringing your pet on board.
Pets are welcome to travel in the cabin for a fee that ranges from $75 to $200 each way, collected upon check-in. They must be able to fit in a small, ventilated pet carrier that fits under the seat in front of you.
• Pet must be at least 10 weeks old for domestic travel
• Pet must be 16 weeks old if traveling to the U.S. from another country and must be at least 15 weeks old when traveling to the European Union
• One pet is permitted per kennel with the following exceptions:
• One female cat/dog may travel with her un-weaned litter if the litter is between 10 weeks to 6 months of age
• No limit on the number of animals in the litter
• 2 pets of the same breed and size between the age of 10 weeks and 6 months may be allowed to travel in 1 kennel as long as they are small enough to fit into a single kennel and are compatible – they will be charged as 1 pet
• Pets in the cabin will count as your one carry-on item. Aside from your pet’s carrier, you are allowed to bring one personal item along with the carrier on the aircraft.
Carry-on Kennel Requirements
• Your pet must be small enough to fit comfortably in a kennel without touching or protruding from the sides of the kennel and have the ability to move around
• The soft- or hard-sided kennels must be leak-proof and have ventilation openings on three sides (four sides for international travel)
• Maximum carry-on kennel dimensions are determined by your flight as the space under seats vary by aircraft, we recommend a soft-sided kennel with maximum dimensions of 18” x 11” x 11” since this fits most aircraft types
• Maximum carry-on kennel dimensions are determined by your flight – please check your flight’s aircraft dimensions to ensure your kennel will fit
• We recommend having your pet’s kennel dimensions prior to contacting Delta Air Lines.
• Your pet must remain inside the kennel with the door secured at all times
Carry-On pet exceptions may apply depending on your destination, connecting flights, or size of pet. Please make sure to review Delta’s pet travel restrictions.
Popular Flight Routes
- Flights to Las Vegas from Detroit – DTW to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Cleveland – CLE to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Portland – PDX to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Atlanta – ATL to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Chicago – ORD to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Charlotte – CLT to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Boston – BOS to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Baltimore – BWI to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Seattle – SEA to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from San Jose – SJC to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Austin – AUS to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from San Antonio – SAT to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Vancouver – YVR to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Pittsburgh – PIT to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Philadelphia – PHL to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Ontario – ONT to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Washington DC – IAD to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Oakland – OAK to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Newark – EWR to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Honolulu – HNL to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Nashville – BNA to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Fort Lauderdale – FLL to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Raleigh Durham – RDU to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Minneapolis – MSP to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Miami – MIA to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Denver – DEN to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Dallas – DAL to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Los Angeles – LAX to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Chicago – MDW to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Columbus – CMH to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Cincinnati – CVG to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Washington – DCA to LAS