Cheap Allegiant Air Flights to Vegas
Allegiant Air prioritizes affordable travel, providing low-cost flights to Las Vegas from multiple locations throughout the United States. Opting to fly with Allegiant means that you can cut down on your airfare expenses and allocate more resources towards exploring the thrilling attractions and entertainment options in Las Vegas. Whether you intend to go on a brief weekend trip or a more extended vacation, Allegiant Air can assist you in reaching your destination without surpassing your budgetary constraints.
Our trusted travel partners provide us with the best savings on Allegiant Air flights to Vegas from El Paso. Book today!
Why Travelers Choose Us
Free to use
No hidden charges or fees
Lowest prices online
Best price guarantee
Safe & Secure
Your security is our priority
Bundle & Save
Save when you bundle flight + hotel
Allegiant Air Drop-off location in El Paso International Airport (ELP)
At El Paso International Airport (ELP), the Allegiant Air drop-off location is situated at the terminal’s roadway for departures. Just spot the Allegiant sign and you’ll see the area. Make sure to check your ticket for terminal details to avoid any confusion. You can also use the button below to get exact directions to the drop-off area.
Traveling to Las Vegas
Our website can help you find budget flight deals for your Las Vegas trip. With numerous airlines and booking platforms available, finding the right flight at the best price can be overwhelming. However, our expert tips and insider knowledge can assist you in jetting off to Sin City in no time.
Las Vegas is a lively city with top-notch casinos, entertainment, and luxurious hotels and spas, making it one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in the United States. You can easily find a convenient and affordable flight to Las Vegas due to the availability of many flights.
Flexibility with travel dates and times is crucial when looking for affordable flights to Las Vegas. Prices vary significantly depending on the day of the week and the time of year. Therefore, researching and comparing prices across multiple airlines and booking platforms is necessary.
Booking your ticket in advance is another way to save money on flights to Las Vegas, as airlines usually offer discounts for flights booked several months ahead. If you know your travel dates, be sure to book early and benefit from these discounts.
Here at FlightstoVegas.com, we’ll provide you with the best prices from multiple sources. All-in-one, the cheapest flights to Vegas. Book today!
FAQ’s About Allegiant Air
What are Allegiant Air’s check-in policies?
Online Check-in: You can check in online starting 24 hours before your flight by visiting their Online Check-In.
Airport Check-in: Download the free Allegiant app for iPhone or Android to check in using your mobile phone for paperless boarding passes. You can double-check your seat assignments and bag reservations during mobile check-in, which is available 24 hours before departure.
Baggage Check-in: Passengers who do not check in online or through the Allegiant app will be charged a $5 fee per boarding pass printed at the airport. Some passengers who may be required to check in at the airport counter will not be charged the $5 fee. Airport check-in closes 45 minutes before flight time.
What is Allegiant Air’s baggage policy?
Carry-on luggage: you can purchase One Carry-On Bag per passenger. This bag must fit in the overhead bin. Maximum size is 10 x 16 x 22 in.
Checked luggage: You may pre-purchase up to 4 checked bags per passenger. Each checked bag can weigh up to 50 pounds (22 kilos). Maximum size is 80 linear inches.
Personal Item: All Allegiant passengers may bring one personal item on board for no charge Maximum dimensions are 8 x 14 x 18 in
Note: All bags should be carefully measured including wheels and handles.
Additional charges apply for bags weighing more than 50 pounds, sporting equipment and/or oversize/excess baggage.
Oversized bag pricing are as follows:
• Overweight Bag – 51 to 70 lbs (23.1 to 31.8 kilos): Add $50.00
• Overweight Bags – 71 to 100 lbs (32.2 to 45.4 kilos): Add $75.00
• Oversized Checked Bag – height + width + depth in excess of 80 in. (203.2 cm): Add $75.00
• Oversized Personal Item – oversized and excess carry-on baggage will be assessed an at-airport baggage fee. (Add $50 to $70)
• Gate-checked Bags – You may need to check your bag at the gate in some situations, such as if it is too big to fit in the overhead bin, if there is not enough space in the overhead bin, or if you are bringing a car seat or stroller. Baggage fees do not apply to car seats/strollers, mobility aids and assistive devices. Add $0.00 to $75.00
Bag fees calculator available on their website.
What are Allegiant Air’s cancellation policies?
• 24-Hour Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your flight for a full refund if you do so within 24 hours of booking, provided the flight’s scheduled departure time was at least one week (168 hours) away at time of booking.
• After 24 hours, you can cancel your flight and receive a credit for future travel.
• If you cancel your flight within 7 days of departure, you will not receive a refund or credit.
• You may also change your flight for a fee.
Visit their website for the full terms and conditions.
What if I miss my flight?
Allegiant Air will not give credit or refunds for no shows, cancellations made past cut-off times, or for fare differences after a reservation has been made.
Does Allegiant Air offer accessibility assistance?
Allegiant Air offers a variety of accessibility assistance services for passengers with disabilities. These services include but are not limited to:
• Wheelchair assistance
• Escort assistance
• Seating accommodation
• Stowage of assistive devices
• Assistance with boarding and deplaning
Passengers traveling with a service animal or who require special needs may visit their website for full information.
You may also contact Allegiant Air customer service through the blue chat icon in the bottom right hand corner of their website.
What is Allegiant Air’s pet policy?
Allegiant Air allows small domestic dogs and cats in the cabin on flights to Las Vegas. There is a non-refundable $50.00 each way fee to travel with your pet.
• All pets must be transported in a soft-sided or hard-sided enclosed leak-proof carrier
• The carrier may be no larger than 9 x 16 x 19in & fully close to contain the pet
• No more than 2 pets per carrier
• Pet(s) must fit comfortably in the carrier by not touching or protruding from the carrier and also have the ability to stand up and turn around.
• A pet carrier counts as one of your two carry-on items. You can bring a pet carrier plus a personal item, or a pet carrier plus a paid carry-on bag, but not bot
• A non-refundable fee of $50.00 per segment per carrier will apply for all pets
• Each passenger is only allowed to bring one pet carrier
• All animals must be at least eight (8) weeks of age
• Pets must remain in their carriers at all times while in the airport terminal and on the plane. Only the traveler is allowed to handle the pet. If a passenger does not comply with this policy, their pet may be denied boarding for future flights.
• All carriers must be stowed on the floor during take-off and landing
• All animals are required to be harmless, non-disruptive and odorless
• Pets cannot be ill, violent or in physical distress
• Passengers with pets may not occupy an exit row, one row before/after an exit row or occupy a seat in the bulkhead
• Passengers with pets must check in with an Allegiant agent at the ticket counter or gate counter at least one (1) hour prior to scheduled departure to ensure pets and pet carriers are compliant with the above guidelines
• Allegiant Air does not transport animals in the cargo bin
• A health certificate is not required
• Allegiant assumes no responsibility for the health and well-being of pets in cabin
• Contact TSA.gov for information regarding clearing TSA security
Popular Flight Routes
- Flights to Las Vegas from Detroit – DTW to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Cleveland – CLE to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Portland – PDX to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Atlanta – ATL to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Chicago – ORD to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Charlotte – CLT to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Boston – BOS to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Baltimore – BWI to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Seattle – SEA to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from San Jose – SJC to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Austin – AUS to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from San Antonio – SAT to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Vancouver – YVR to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Pittsburgh – PIT to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Philadelphia – PHL to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Ontario – ONT to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Washington – IAD to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Oakland – OAK to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Newark – EWR to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Honolulu – HNL to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Nashville – BNA to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Fort Lauderdale – FLL to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Raleigh Durham – RDU to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Minneapolis – MSP to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Miami – MIA to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Denver – DEN to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Dallas – DAL to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Los Angeles – LAX to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Chicago – MDW to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Columbus – CMH to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Cincinnati – CVG to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Washington – DCA to LAS