Your Ultimate Guide to 2023’s Best Pools in Vegas
Table of Contents
Las Vegas, the city of lights, luxury, and endless entertainment, is also home to some of the world’s most spectacular swimming pools. From opulent rooftop oases to sprawling pool complexes, these aquatic retreats offer a refreshing escape from the desert heat. Whether you’re searching for a tranquil spot to lounge, a lively pool party, or a family-friendly aquatic playground, you’ll find it in Vegas. Let’s dive into the ultimate guide to the best pools in Vegas.
1. Circa Resort & Casino: Stadium Swim
The Stadium Swim at the Circa Resort & Casino offers an unparalleled pool experience. The multi-level pool complex features six outdoor pools, each offering a view of a massive, 40-foot high-definition screen. Whether you’re looking to soak up the sun, party, or watch the big game, Stadium Swim has got you covered. If you’re a sports fan, then Stadium Swim is one of the best pools in Vegas for you.
- Open 365 days a year
- Six outdoor pools across three different levels
- A 40-foot high-definition screen for viewing sports events
- Open to 4,000 guests
- Hundreds of sun loungers
2. Resorts World Las Vegas: The Strip’s Largest Pool Complex
When Resorts World Las Vegas opened its doors in 2021, it debuted the Strip’s largest pool complex. This aquatic paradise features five distinct pools, each with its own unique charm. Whether it’s the family-friendly features of the Family Pool, the VIP atmosphere of the Cabana Pool, or the lively Bimini Pool, there’s a pool for everyone at Resorts World. This one would be our top pick for the best family-friendly pools in Vegas.
- Five unique pools, including the Strip’s only adults-only infinity pool
- Family Pool with interactive water features
- Cabana Pool and VIP pool for a super-luxe experience
- Bimini Pool with water activities, lawn games, and a sizeable bar
3. Virgin Hotels Las Vegas: A Serene Desert Oasis
Replacing the pulsing Rehab pool party scene of the former Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, the Virgin Hotels Las Vegas pool offers a serene retreat in a stylish “desert modern” setting. Oversize daybeds and loungers provide comfort, while the two-story Élia Beach Club offers a more energetic atmosphere with DJ-hosted parties.
- Stylish “desert modern” design
- Oversize daybeds and loungers
- Two-story beach club with DJ-hosted parties
4. NoMad Las Vegas: A Moroccan-Inspired Retreat
Located within the Park MGM resort, the boutique NoMad Las Vegas offers a private rooftop pool on the fourth floor. Inspired by Morocco’s Majorelle Garden, this serene pool offers a peaceful escape from the bustle of the Strip. Plush rattan loungers invite guests to unwind in this relaxing pool environment.
- Private rooftop pool
- Moroccan-inspired design
- Plush rattan loungers
5. Park MGM: A Trilogy of Pools
The Park MGM offers three distinctive pools, each with its own unique vibe. The North Pool is a party hotspot with poolside DJs and private cabanas. The East Pool offers a lounge bar and a VIP section, while the South Pool serves upgraded poolside food and cocktails. The Park Bungalow provides a luxurious cabana experience for groups of up to 20.
- Three distinctive pools
- Private cabanas, daybeds, and bungalows
- Upgraded poolside food and cocktails
6. Delano Beach Club: Miami-Inspired Relaxation
Housed within the Delano Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay resort, the Delano Beach Club offers a Miami-inspired pool retreat. Expect elegant white furniture, a large in-water chess sculpture, and a selection of beachy hammocks. Cabana rentals include lounge chairs and personal bar service.
- Miami-inspired design
- In-water chess sculpture
- Beachy hammocks and cabana rentals
7. Flamingo Hotel & Casino: Go Pool Dayclub
For a taste of the classic Club Med vibe, look no further than the Flamingo Hotel & Casino’s Go Pool. This tropical retreat offers a large pool, a cascading waterfall, and plenty of adult antics. The Go Pool Dayclub offers a lively party scene complete with DJs and drink specials during the summer months.
- Large pool and cascading waterfall
- Adult antics and activities
- Go to Pool Dayclub for a lively party scene
8. The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas: Boulevard Pool
The Boulevard Pool at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is a multi-level pool offering unobstructed views of the Strip. With shareable daybeds, a wading pool, and a poolside lounge, it offers a unique pool experience. The Boulevard comes alive at twilight when it transforms into a mellow concert venue or hosts Dive-In movies on the big screen.
- Multi-level pool with unobstructed views of the Strip
- Shareable daybeds and a wading pool
- Twilight Dive-In movies and live jazz concerts
9. Aria Resort & Casino: Liquid Pool Lounge
For a less crowded pool experience, head to the Liquid Pool Lounge at the Aria Resort & Casino. This intimate space offers a modern Tahitian vibe and a selection of secluded cabanas outfitted with flat-screen TVs, daybeds, and a fridge.
- Modern Tahitian vibe
- Secluded cabanas with flat-screen TVs, daybeds, and a fridge
- Handcrafted wicker daybeds and lounges
10. Bellagio: A Tranquil Garden Pool
Suppose you’re not a fan of crowded pools. In that case, you’ll appreciate the serene atmosphere at the garden pool area of the Bellagio. Paid seating, a personal host, and towel service enhance the private and peaceful ambiance. For extra privacy, reserve a cabana at one of the four other pools with an HD TV, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Mediterranean-inspired garden pool area
- A private and peaceful ambiance
- Cabanas with an HD television, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages
11. Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas: Luxurious Rooftop Pools
The Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas offers a luxurious pool experience on the eighth floor, offering stunning views over the city. The two main pools, Jacuzzis and a plunge pool are complemented by personalized waiter service and light meals from the Pool Cafe. If you’re looking for a luxuries experience, this is one of the best pools in Vegas for you.
- Luxurious rooftop pools with stunning views
- Two main pools, two Jacuzzis, and a plunge pool
- Personal server and light meals from the Pool Cafe
12. MGM Grand: Wet Republic Ultra Pool
Known as the “Ultra Pool,” the Wet Republic at the MGM Grand is a massive pool complex that can accommodate thousands of guests. With two saltwater pools, a large open-air lounge, and private VIP dipping pools, Wet Republic offers an experience unlike any other.
- Two saltwater pools and a large open-air lounge
- Private VIP dipping pools
- Massive LED displays featuring special effects
13. Encore at Wynn Las Vegas: Encore Beach Club
One of the best pools in Vegas for party lovers, the Encore Beach Club at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas offers a unique pool experience. With white wicker and wood and brilliant red drapery, this lush three-pool complex is a sight to behold. The club offers private bungalows with personal dipping pools, showers, and climate control.
- Three-pool complex with private bungalows
- Personal dipping pools, showers, and climate control
- Live music and oversized lily pads
14. Caesars Palace: Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis
The Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis at Caesars Palace offers a unique pool experience. With seven distinct pools, including the Fortuna Pool with swim-up blackjack tables and the adults-only Venus Pool, there’s something for everyone at this classical oasis. It’s also one of the more iconic pools in Vegas.
- Seven distinct pools, including a pool with swim-up blackjack tables
- Adults-only Venus Pool
- Classical landscaping and Roman statues
15. Wynn Las Vegas: A Secluded Garden Pool
The Wynn Las Vegas offers four pools of varying sizes and a manicured garden setting. The 46 cabanas feature flat-screen TVs, misting systems, and complimentary non-alcoholic drinks. Guests can also reserve a massage in the dedicated cabana or play blackjack at the Cabana Bar.
- Four pools of varying sizes
- Manicured garden setting
- Cabanas with flat-screen TVs, misting systems, and complimentary non-alcoholic drinks
16. Encore at Wynn Las Vegas: XS Night Swim
The XS Night Swim at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas offers a unique night-time pool experience. Patrons are encouraged to wear their best swimwear as they dance under the stars and in the pool. The 25 poolside cabanas offer panoramic views of the vibrant party scene.
- Night-time pool experience
- Open-air entertainment stage
- 25 poolside cabanas
17. The Venetian: Tao Beach Dayclub
The Tao Beach Dayclub at The Venetian offers a Balinese-inspired pool experience. With a 47,000-square-foot space, this renovated pool club features three pools, daybeds, and cabanas available for rent. The standout feature: jungle cabanas with access to private plunge pools.
- Balinese-inspired pool experience
- Three pools, daybeds, and cabanas
- Jungle cabanas with access to private plunge pools
18. The Mirage: An Exotic Escape
The pool at The Mirage offers an exotic escape with its lush greenery and cascading waterfalls. The tropical-inspired pool is surrounded by a variety of loungers, daybeds, and private cabanas. The poolside Paradise Café serves refreshing cocktails and light bites.
- Tropical-inspired pool with lush greenery
- Cascading waterfalls
- Poolside Paradise Café serving cocktails and light bites
And there you have it…
Sun-seekers and water lovers! A splashy tour of the best pools in Vegas, each offering its own unique brand of aquatic allure. From the sports-centric excitement of Stadium Swim to the tranquil retreat of the NoMad’s Moroccan-inspired oasis, Vegas proves once again that it’s not just a desert city but a veritable water world. Whether you’re looking to party under the neon lights, unwind in serenity, or escape the desert heat, these pools offer a refreshing slice of paradise.
So, grab your swimsuit, slather on the sunscreen, and dive into the vibrant pool scene of Las Vegas. After all, life is too short for ordinary pools, and the unique pools in Vegas are far from ordinary.
Travelling to Las Vegas with kids? Check out our guide on the best ways to enjoy Las Vegas with kids.
For more exciting updates and insider tips on the best of Las Vegas, follow @melindasheckells
What are the Unique Features of the Stadium Swim at Circa Resort & Casino?
The Stadium Swim at Circa Resort & Casino is a pool experience featuring six outdoor pools across three different levels, a 40-foot high-definition screen for viewing sports events, and the capacity to host up to 4,000 guests.
What are the Highlights of the Boulevard Pool at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas?
The Boulevard Pool at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is a multi-level pool offering unobstructed views of the Strip. It features shareable daybeds, a wading pool, and a poolside lounge. At twilight, it transforms into a concert venue or hosts Dive-In movies on the big screen.
What Makes the Pool Complex at Resorts World Las Vegas Stand Out?
Resorts World Las Vegas boasts the Strip’s largest pool complex, offering five unique pools, including the Strip’s only adults-only infinity pool. It also features a Family Pool with interactive water features and a VIP pool for a super-luxe experience.
What Can Guests Expect at the Garden Pool at Bellagio?
Guests at the Bellagio can expect a serene atmosphere at the garden pool area. The Mediterranean-inspired garden pool area offers paid seating, a personal host, and towel service for a private and peaceful ambiance. For extra privacy, guests can reserve a cabana at one of the four other pools.