Cheap Southwest Flights to Vegas
Southwest Airlines Co., typically referred to as Southwest, is an airline based in the United States and the world’s largest low-cost carrier. It is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and has scheduled service to 121 destinations in the United States and 10 additional countries. Experience comfortable seating, in-flight entertainment, and the option to purchase snacks and drinks onboard. Book your trip now and discover the entertainment and excitement of Las Vegas with Southwest Airlines.
Our trusted travel partners provide us with the best savings on Southwest flights to Vegas from Chicago. Book today!
Why Travelers Choose Us
Free to use
No hidden charges or fees
Lowest prices online
Best price guarantee
Safe & Secure
Your security is our priority
Bundle & Save
Save when you bundle flight + hotel
Southwest Drop-off location in O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
At O’Hare International Airport (ORD), the Southwest drop-off location is situated at the terminal’s upper roadway for departures. Just spot the Southwest sign and you’ll see the area. Make sure to check your ticket for terminal details to avoid any confusion. You can also use the button below to get exact directions to the drop-off area.
Traveling to Las Vegas
Our website can help you find budget flight deals for your Las Vegas trip. With numerous airlines and booking platforms available, finding the right flight at the best price can be overwhelming. However, our expert tips and insider knowledge can assist you in jetting off to Sin City in no time.
Las Vegas is a lively city with top-notch casinos, entertainment, and luxurious hotels and spas, making it one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in the United States. You can easily find a convenient and affordable flight to Las Vegas due to the availability of many flights.
Flexibility with travel dates and times is crucial when looking for affordable flights to Las Vegas. Prices vary significantly depending on the day of the week and the time of year. Therefore, researching and comparing prices across multiple airlines and booking platforms is necessary.
Booking your ticket in advance is another way to save money on flights to Las Vegas, as airlines usually offer discounts for flights booked several months ahead. If you know your travel dates, be sure to book early and benefit from these discounts.
Here at FlightstoVegas.com, we’ll provide you with the best prices from multiple sources. All-in-one, the cheapest flights to Vegas. Book today!
FAQ’s About Southwest Airlines
What are Southwest Airlines’ check-in policies?
Online Check-in: To save time at the airport, Southwest Airlines allows passengers to check in 24 hours before departure. This can be done via their website or app
Self-serve kiosks: Southwest Airlines have self-serve kiosks at most airports. You may check in using the kiosk except for the following: unaccompanied minors, and passengers flying with pets for international travel (passengers fitting these circumstances must check-in at the airport ticket counter)
*Kiosks may also be used to do a variety of pre-flight tasks such as printing a boarding pass, changing flights, upgrading to Business Select, paying excess baggage fees, and more.
What is Southwest Airlines’ baggage policy?
Southwest Airlines is the only US domestic carrier that allows each passenger two free checked bags. Each passenger is allowed one carry-on bag, one personal item, and two checked bags.
Checked luggage: Weight and size restrictions are as follows; Up to 50 pounds each and 62 linear inches (length + width + height).
Carry-on luggage: This should be a maximum of 24 x 16 x 10 inches or 50 linear inches and goes in the overhead bins.
Personal item: Must fit in the 16.25 x 13.5 x 8 space under the seat.
Extra luggage and oversize fees:
3+ bags: $75 each
Oversized bag (maximum of 80 linear inches): $75
Overweight bag (maximum of 100 pounds): $100
What are Southwest Airlines’ cancellation policies?
24-Hour Cancellation Window: Southwest Airlines, like many other carriers, offers a 24-hour cancellation window. This means that you can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking without incurring any fees and in the original payment method.
Under Southwest Airlines’ cancellation policy, Wanna Get Away fares are non-refundable but can be reused. You are allowed to cancel (and apply the value to a future flight) a Wanna Get Away fare up to 10 minutes before your flight departs. You must use the travel funds within one year from the original ticket purchase date (note that it’s the purchase date, not the flight date).
• Keep the confirmation number from your canceled flight, as you will need it to access your travel funds later.
• If your travel funds have expired, Southwest might reinstate them for a fee of $100.
Cancelling Anytime, Business Select, and Senior Tickets: Anytime, Business Select, and Senior fares are more expensive but refundable. Southwest Airlines’ cancellation policy permits you to cancel an Anytime, Business Select, or Senior ticket at least 10 minutes prior to departure and receive a full refund to your original payment method. This applies to tickets purchased with cash or Rapid Rewards points.
To cancel a flight you may use their website, app, or call their customer service using (800) 435-9792
Visit this link if you want to change your flight instead.
What if I miss my flight?
If you fail to cancel your reservation at least 10 minutes prior to the flight’s original scheduled departure time, your reservation will be canceled. For Business Select or Anytime tickets, the value will be refunded as a Transferable Flight Credit, while any Wanna Get Away or Wanna Get Away Plus funds will be lost.
*Starting July 1, 2023 (12:00 a.m. CT), for Wanna Get Away or Wanna Get Away Plus award travel bookings: if you don’t cancel your reservation at least 10 minutes before the flight’s original scheduled departure time, all points used for the booking, as well as any taxes and fees related to your award travel reservation, will be forfeited.
For Anytime or Business Select award travel bookings: the points used for the reservation will still be returned to the purchaser’s Rapid Rewards account, and any taxes and fees associated with the award travel reservation will be converted into a Transferable Flight Credit for future use.
Does Southwest Airlines offer accessibility assistance?
Most definitely. If you require additional assistance due conditions such as wheelchairs, allergies, vision & hearing difficulties, portable oxygen concentrators, service animals, and more. You may request assistance during or after the booking process by calling their customer service number (800) 435-9792.
*It is recommended to let Southwest Airlines know 24 hours in advance if you haven’t made arrangements during the booking process
What is Southwest Airlines’ pet policy?
Southwest Airlines permits vaccinated small domestic cats and dogs to accompany their owners in the airplane cabin, provided they are in a suitable pet carrier that can be placed under the seat in front of the passenger.
• A limit of six pet carriers per flight, accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
• A non-refundable pet fee for each trip is applied to each pet carrier.
• Pets should be at least eight weeks old and must stay in the pet carrier for the entire flight.
• Pet carriers must not exceed 18.5 x 8.5 x 13.5 inches and should be leak-proof, well-ventilated, and able to fit under the seat in front of the passenger.
• Each ticketed passenger is allowed one pet carrier, with a maximum of two small pets of the same species in each carrier.
• Pets cannot travel on international flights, and certain restrictions apply to specific destinations within the U.S., such as Hawaii.
• Emotional support animals are not permitted, but trained service animals are allowed, following specific guidelines.
Popular Flight Routes
- Flights to Las Vegas from Detroit – DTW to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Cleveland – CLE to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Portland – PDX to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Atlanta – ATL to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Chicago – ORD to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Charlotte – CLT to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Boston – BOS to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Baltimore – BWI to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Seattle – SEA to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from San Jose – SJC to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Austin – AUS to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from San Antonio – SAT to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Vancouver – YVR to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Pittsburgh – PIT to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Philadelphia – PHL to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Ontario – ONT to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Washington – IAD to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Oakland – OAK to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Newark – EWR to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Honolulu – HNL to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Nashville – BNA to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Fort Lauderdale – FLL to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Raleigh Durham – RDU to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Minneapolis – MSP to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Miami – MIA to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Denver – DEN to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Dallas – DAL to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Los Angeles – LAX to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Chicago – MDW to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Columbus – CMH to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Cincinnati – CVG to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Washington – DCA to LAS