Cheap Frontier Airlines Flights to Vegas
Discover affordable adventures with Frontier Airlines’ cheap flights to Las Vegas! Experience world-class entertainment, luxurious resorts, and dazzling nightlife without breaking the bank. Save big on airfare by booking direct with Frontier’s exclusive deals and discounts. Experience award-winning service and unbeatable value as you fly non-stop to Sin City, enjoying unrivaled comfort and convenience. Don’t gamble on your vacation budget; Frontier’s low-cost flights to Vegas make it a sure bet.
Our trusted travel partners provide us with the best savings on Frontier Airlines flights to Vegas from Raleigh/Durham. Book today!
Why Travelers Choose Us
Free to use
No hidden charges or fees
Lowest prices online
Best price guarantee
Safe & Secure
Your security is our priority
Bundle & Save
Save when you bundle flight + hotel
Frontier Airlines Drop-off location in Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU)
At Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU), the Frontier Airlines drop-off location is situated at the terminal’s upper roadway for departures. Just spot the Frontier Airlines sign and you’ll see the area. Make sure to check your ticket for terminal details to avoid any confusion. You can also use the button below to get exact directions to the drop-off area.
Traveling to Las Vegas
Our website can help you find budget flight deals for your Las Vegas trip. With numerous airlines and booking platforms available, finding the right flight at the best price can be overwhelming. However, our expert tips and insider knowledge can assist you in jetting off to Sin City in no time.
Las Vegas is a lively city with top-notch casinos, entertainment, and luxurious hotels and spas, making it one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in the United States. You can easily find a convenient and affordable flight to Las Vegas due to the availability of many flights.
Flexibility with travel dates and times is crucial when looking for affordable flights to Las Vegas. Prices vary significantly depending on the day of the week and the time of year. Therefore, researching and comparing prices across multiple airlines and booking platforms is necessary.
Booking your ticket in advance is another way to save money on flights to Las Vegas, as airlines usually offer discounts for flights booked several months ahead. If you know your travel dates, be sure to book early and benefit from these discounts.
Here at FlightstoVegas.com, we’ll provide you with the best prices from multiple sources. All-in-one, the cheapest flights to Vegas. Book today!
FAQ’s About Frontier Airlines
What are Frontier Airlines’ check-in policies?
Mobile Check-In: Download Frontier’s free mobile app on your iOS or Android device to check-in and get your mobile boarding pass.
Airport Check-In: Airport Agent Assistance is available for purchase for passengers who prefer ticket counter assistance at the airport.
Priority Check-In: If you have purchased one of Frontier’s bundles, purchased a carry-on bag or if you are a FRONTIER Miles Elite level member, you may use the Priority Check-In lane found at their ticket counters.
Check-In Times: Arrive at least 2 hours prior to departure to ensure you are checked-in and at the gate by the cutoff times. You must have your boarding pass printed and any baggage checked by the following cutoff times:
• Domestic Flights: 45 minutes before departure
• International Flights: 60 minutes before departure
What is Frontier Airlines’ baggage policy?
Personal items: No larger than 14” x 18” x 8” including wheels, handles and straps.
Carry-On Baggage: No larger than 24” x 10” x 16” (including handles, wheels, and straps) and no heavier than 35 pounds.
Checked Baggage: Checked bags must be no larger than 62 linear inches and no heavier than 40 pounds. Bags in excess of 110 linear inches will not be accepted.
You may purchase your bag ahead of time.
If you purchased one of Frontier’s Bundles, the WORKS℠ or the PERKS℠, a carry-on and checked bag is included.
Oversized Checked Baggage:
• Bags between 63-110 linear inches subject $75 per bag, per direction (Non-Refundable).
• Bags in excess of 110 linear inches will not be accepted.
Overweight Checked Baggage:
• Bags weighing 41-50 pounds will be charged $50 per bag, per direction. (Non-Refundable)
• Bags weighing 51-100 pounds will be charged $100 per bag, per direction. (Non-Refundable)
• Bags in excess of 100 pounds will not be accepted.
• Antlers: $100 per bag, per direction (Non-Refundable)
• Bicycle: $75 per bag, per direction (Non-Refundable)
For more information, visit Frontier’s Baggage page.
What are Frontier Airlines’ cancellation policies?
Within 24 hours of purchase: If your travel date is more than 7 days away, you can cancel your tickets with a complete refund within 24 hours of purchase for free. Request a refund via the Manage my Booking page by logging into My Trips at their website.
Note: Tickets purchased within 7 days of travel will be held as credit and are subject to a fee found here.
Beyond 24 hours from purchase: If it has been over 24 hours since you purchased your ticket, or if the booking was made within 7 days of the scheduled travel, a cancellation fee applies. The value of your ticket, less non refundable charges or fees, may be applied toward the purchase of a future ticket.
Cancellation fees (per passenger per direction)
• 60+ days prior to departure: $99
• 59 to 7 days prior to departure: $99
• 6 days or less prior to departure (including same day): $99
Change flight fee (per passenger per direction)
• 60+ days prior to departure: FREE
• 59 to 7 days prior to departure: $49
• 6 days or less prior to departure (including same day): $99
Please note that:
• Any modifications made to your itinerary may result in a difference in fare and options prices.
• If your new itinerary is lower in value than the original one, no residual value will be available to you after the change.
• If you cancel your itinerary, you will receive a travel credit equal to the value of your itinerary minus the applicable cancellation fee and specific carrier charges.
• For additional details and terms & conditions on how to use a credit, click here.
• All changes and cancellations are subject to the Ticket Terms and Conditions and Contract of Carriage.
Refundability is included with the purchase of the WORKS℠
Cancellations will not incur a cancellation fee. Visit Flyfrontier.com and retain the value of your purchase for use within one year of the transaction date. Fill out the online refund request form to request for a refund.
Note: Tickets must be canceled 24hrs prior to flight departure in order to retain their value. Failure to show for any flight or cancel a ticket prior to any ticketed flight departure will result in the application of a service charge in an amount equal to the value attributable to the no-show portion of the itinerary.
What if I miss my flight?
Failure to show for any flight or cancel a ticket prior to any ticketed flight departure will result in the application of a service charge in an amount equal to the value attributable to the no-show portion of the itinerary.
Does Frontier Airlines offer accessibility assistance?
Most definitely. If you require additional assistance due to a disability, you can request wheelchair support, specific seating accommodations such as extra legroom for those with leg braces, assistance from an escort if visually impaired, or storage for assistive devices like walkers, crutches, or canes.
What is Frontier Airlines’ pet policy?
Frontier Airlines permits dogs, cats, hamsters, and more in a travel container for $99 per per, per direction (non refundable).
• Aside from your pet’s travel container, you are allowed either a personal item (8” x 14” x 18”) OR a carry-on bag (10” x 16” x 24”). An additional fee will apply for the carry-on bag.
• Due to the limited number of pet spots available per flight, it is recommended to make a reservation for your pet as early as possible.
• Pets are not allowed to be checked as baggage.
• Pets should have no food or water within four hours of departure.
• Each pet should have a health certificate issued within 10 days upon entry to the U.S.
• The certificate must include: Name and address of the owner, Animal species, Country of origin/destination, Immunization against rabies within 12 months for: adult pets 3 months of age or older
Pets in cabin:
• Only certain animals are allowed in the cabin:
• Pets must be at least 8 weeks of age.
• Allowed pets: Domesticated dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, or small household birds may be carried on flights within the United States.
• Only domesticated dogs and cats may be carried to or from international destinations.
• Pets are allowed in the cabin on all domestic Frontier flights
• For safety reasons, your pet must remain in the travel container at all times.
• Do not provide food or water to your pet while traveling on the aircraft. The stress of traveling, the motion of the aircraft, and other factors could make your pet uncomfortable.
• Please Note: No oxygen will be administered to a pet in the event of an emergency.
• Your pet needs to be harmless, not disruptive, odorless, and require no attention during flight.
Pets in traveling container:
• The travel container must be large enough for the pet to stand, turn around, and lie down in a natural position.
• The carrier must fit underneath the seat in front of you. There may be certain seats that cannot accommodate your pet container, but Frontier Airlines will work with you to get a seat assignment with space.
• Specific rules and fees may apply for larger pets, such as dogs that are too large to fit in a carrier under the seat, as checked baggage.
• Maximum dimensions for a pet container are 18” x 14” x 8”
• Your pet must stay in its container at all times.
Popular Flight Routes
- Flights to Las Vegas from Detroit – DTW to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Cleveland – CLE to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Portland – PDX to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Atlanta – ATL to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Chicago – ORD to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Charlotte – CLT to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Boston – BOS to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Baltimore – BWI to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Seattle – SEA to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from San Jose – SJC to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Austin – AUS to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from San Antonio – SAT to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Vancouver – YVR to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Pittsburgh – PIT to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Philadelphia – PHL to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Ontario – ONT to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Washington DC – IAD to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Oakland – OAK to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Newark – EWR to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Honolulu – HNL to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Nashville – BNA to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Fort Lauderdale – FLL to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Raleigh Durham – RDU to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Minneapolis – MSP to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Miami – MIA to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Denver – DEN to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Dallas – DAL to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Los Angeles – LAX to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Chicago – MDW to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Columbus – CMH to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Cincinnati – CVG to LAS
- Flights to Las Vegas from Washington – DCA to LAS